Show Your Support
Displaying one of these images on your computer desktop is an easy way to show your support for Friends of the Orphans and Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for "Our Little Brothers and Sisters"). See the instructions below to make one of the following images your wallpaper.
These images are for promotional use only.
- In Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, click the resolution appropriate for your monitor.
- When the image is finished loading, click it with the right mouse button.
- On the pop-up menu, select “Set as Wallpaper” or “Set as Background.”
- You may also save it to your hard drive by selecting “Save Image As.”
- Click the resolution appropriate for your monitor.
- When the image is finished loading, click and hold on it and Download to Disk.
- Go to Appearance Control panel and click on the Desktop tab.
- Click on Place Picture and select the downloaded picture file on your hard drive.
- Click Set Desktop.
Help spread the word about Friends of the Orphans and NPH by printing and sharing, or e-mailing, these fact sheets. They are printer-friendly PDF files; Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view them.
Share news from the NPH homes. These are printer-friendly PDF files; Adobe Acrobat Reader
is required to view them.