For about $1 a day, you will transform a child's life by helping provide:
• A safe and loving home
• Clean water
• Nutritious food
• Clean clothing
• An education
• Hope for a brighter future
Children raised at the Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for "Our Little Brothers and Sisters") homes we support have the opportunity to become independent, self-sufficient members of their communities. You can help make that happen.
1. Choose to sponsor a boy or girl in a specific
country, or any child in need.
2. Check your mailbox for a welcome packet
that will include:
• A photo of the child
• The personal history of the child
• A sponsorship guidebook
3. Start corresponding with your Godchild.
Even short notes will mean a lot to your
child and he/she will send you a reply.
By providing ongoing financial and emotional support for a child in need, you will make a lasting impact on his/her life. Learn more.